What are your social media accounts saying about you that your words are not? What story are you telling? Who are you reaching and is your message relevant? We hope these resources can help you answer these questions and more as you develop your social media strategy.
- 5 Strategies to Overcome "Facebook Zero"
- Best Practices for Instagram
- Creating Social Media Personas 101
- Digital Evangelism: The Truth, The Whole Truth, and Nothing But the Truth: Part 1
- Facebook LIVE Results in Baptisms
- Facebook's Under Fire for Its Use of Data: What Does That Mean for Us?
- GDPR and Social Media
- Getting Started Spending Money on Facebook
- How to Make Content Relevant to Young People
- How to Spruce Up Your Instagram Feed
- Key Terms to Understand When Placing Facebook Ads
- Let's Talk Modern Evangelism in the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Magnifying Your Reach at No Cost with Promotions Packets
- PraisePix: The Story of an Instagram Ministry
- Stories Raise Money
- The 20/80 Rule of Content Marketing
- Tips for Getting Your Content Noticed
- Tips for Your Member Care Strategy
- URL Shorteners: How & Why to Shorten Your Links
- What's the Deal with Stories
- Why Your Church Needs an Online Ministry, and How to Start One
- Words Matter; So Do You: Writing Tips for the Collective "WE"
Digital Discipleship Specific: (Personal Ministries)
- 7 Tips for Starting Online Bible Studies
- Become an Online Missionary!
- Creating Relationships Through Social Media
- Daniel in Digital Babylon
- Digital Missionaries Needed
- How Does Digital Discipleship Work?
- How Digital "Missionaries" are Reaching the Unreached
- How to Create Digital Disciples in Your Church Community
- Looking for Adventist Geeks
- Practical Steps for Embracing Digital Discipleship
- We Are All Publishers Now
- What Is In Your Hand? Establishing the Digital Discipleship Movement
- Why Christians Shouldn't Leave Facebook
- 31 Facebook Statistics You Need to Know (Hootsuite, 2018)
- Facebook Business Manager Set Up Guide (Facebook)
- Instagram: Enabling Direct Publishing from Hootsuite
- Social Media and Psychology: 4 Things You Need to Know (Hootsuite)
- Tips to Make Your Content Headlines More Sharable (CoSchedule, 2017)
Take advantage of the North American Division Social Media Directory, which includes account handles for denominational entities throughout the division. This directory is a work in progress and your feedback and/or additions are welcome.